Re: Status of US Government Works in foreign countries

Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> Ben Finney writes ("Re: Status of US Government Works in foreign countries"):
> > One large problem: I can't see that the above conditions grant
> > freedom to redistribute in modified or unmodified form. That fails
> > the DFSG, by my reading.
>
> This is not a problem here for the same reason that it is not a
> problem for nauty.

The cases are different, this license text grants no permission to
redistribute at all.

If you think it does, what text do you see that grants permission to
redistribute in modified or unmodified form?

--
 \     “This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending |
  `\      the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the |