Re: incompatible licenses in the debian directory

Given the lack of specific mention of a different license for debian/*
in d/copyright, I think it's fair to say that debian/* was licensed
under CPL, whether intended or not. Still, upstream has changed to
EPL, and Soeren has refused to relicense his work under EPL (and has
offered GPL-3 as an alternative). I might be able to reuse the
previous work under CPL, but I'd rather not have a scattering of files
in debian under a now-obscure license.

At this point, I've worked on one of the packages to remove all of the
previous copyrightable work, except for d/changelog which is left
under GPL-3. Unless someone corrects me, it seems mostly harmless to
leave the changelog under GPL-3.