Re: Iceweasel trademark

On Tue, 2009 Jul 07 08:08:24 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:

> TTBOMK, there is no Iceweasel trademark.  Regarding copyright, the
> logos are under the usual GPL/LGPL/MPL trilicense, according to
> debian/copyright.
>
> Merchandising should be fine, AFAICS you don't have to ask anyone for
> permission.

Well, that certainly simplifies things! Thank you for clarifying.

If anyone is aware of restrictions that would make explicit permission
necessary, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll go on the premise that the
Iceweasel name's lack of trademark protection is a feature, not a bug :-)

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk@iskunk.org        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /