Re: distributing precompiled binaries
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: distributing precompiled binaries
- From: Ben Finney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 09:56:52 +1100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- References: <1238085882.19276.103.camel@hyperair-laptop> <49ccb777.ChRf1jm/d/NmzZmJfirstname.lastname@example.org> <1238154634.19276.143.camel@hyperair-laptop> <49ccdb5d.Vk/TEKNm7EtVinrTemail@example.com> <1238165856.19276.174.camel@hyperair-laptop> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090328054353.GA4673@dario.dodds.net> <49cde5ff.ZwgddALGHBy/7RAmemail@example.com> <20090328234633.GA9525@dario.dodds.net> <49cf879c.+G7bIJKtmqUeuur1firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] 1238699635.15712.24.camel@hyperair-laptop>
Chow Loong Jin <email@example.com> writes:
> Either way, remuco's upstream author has informed me that the WTK
> dependency can be dropped and replaced with MicroEmu, which appears
> to be LGPL. When I have time, I'll work on packaging that, as it
> doesn't seem to be in Debian yet.
Thanks for the update and good news.
\ “I was arrested today for scalping low numbers at the deli. |
`\ Sold a number 3 for 28 bucks.” —Steven Wright |
Description: PGP signature