Re: distributing precompiled binaries

On Sun, 2009-03-29 at 15:37 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> I disagree, seeing PDFs as being like intermediate code rather than
> source code, but both gammu and remuco claim to be under the GPL, so
> require good source for their applets, so let's not have this debate
> here now.
Both gammu and remuco come with the sources required to build their
binaries, but both require compilers/components that don't exist in

Either way, remuco's upstream author has informed me that the WTK
dependency can be dropped and replaced with MicroEmu, which appears to
be LGPL. When I have time, I'll work on packaging that, as it doesn't
seem to be in Debian yet.
Chow Loong Jin