Non free license?

Hello debian-legal,

I'm interested in packaging Shapely, a python library [0].

The library was already packaged once, uploaded and then rejected by
ftp-masters: I tried to get the reason but didn't get a response from
(eventual) maintainer, neither from ftp-masters.

In the end, I'm repackaging it from scratch, but also trying to guess
what could be the reason of the rejection, and I noticed a not really
standard license... but in fact, it's a normal 3-clauses BSD license,
with the third clause slightly modified [1].

Could you confirm this license is OK with debian?

Thank you very much

Pietro Battiston

[0]: http://trac.gispython.org/lab/wiki/Shapely
[1]: http://svn.gispython.org/svn/gispy/Shapely/trunk/LICENSE.txt