Re: Non free license?

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> I'm interested in packaging Shapely, a python library [0].
>
> The library was already packaged once, uploaded and then rejected by
> ftp-masters: I tried to get the reason but didn't get a response
> from (eventual) maintainer, neither from ftp-masters.

I'd try asking again, since it's definetly not because of the 1,2,4
clause BSD license you've shown below.

[Though it may be from some fragment of code that isn't actually under
this license; you need to check the source code yourself to see if
that's the case.]

Don Armstrong

--
I'm wrong to criticize the valor of your brave men. It's important to
die for one's country when it means being the subject of a king who