Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

Francesco Poli wrote:
I think you chose the wrong example: the written offer possibility
(clause 3b in GPLv2, clause 6b in GPLv3) is a non-free path through the
GPL.
In other words, if making the written offer were the *only* way to
distribute GPL'd object code, the GPL would *not* meet the DFSG.
This is my own opinion, but it seems to be shared by other debian-legal
regulars: see, for instance

I think that proves, rather than disproves, my original point: these hypothetical scenarios have gotten out of hand.