Re: web hosting providers' modified .debs

"John Halton" <johnhalton@gmail.com> writes:

> That said, I would be *delighted* if someone can show me where I've
> gone wrong in my analysis. I don't claim to be a world expert on GPL
> v.3!

Here's a 2003 debian-legal discussion about the ASP loophole:

    <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/03/msg00755.html>

--
 \         "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "I think so, |
  `\          Brain, but what if the hippopotamus won't wear the beach |