Re: web hosting providers' modified .debs

jidanni@jidanni.org writes:

> So Dear legal beagles, please close this loophole, if any.

To remove this misapprehension: debian-legal is a discussion forum
only. We have no special power to *change* license terms.

If there's a loophole, all we can do is expose it. Addressing the
loophole will be for those who have the power to change the license
terms on the specific work you're interested in.

--
 \       Eccles: "I just saw the Earth through the clouds!"  Lew: "Did |
  `\     it look round?"  Eccles: "Yes, but I don't think it saw me."  |