Re: help with crafting proper license header for a dual-licensing project

I have applied corrections based on your comments and herewith enclose
the new draft of the header for the source files. If it is approved by
this list as no faults are found, I will go ahead and use it.

Please if there are any faults that must be corrected, tell me. If I do
not receive any such reports by the end of this month, I will assume
that the list has approved it and go ahead and apply it.

Thank you, as always.

Shriramana Sharma.

/*
Copyright (C) 2007, Company X, Country Y. All rights reserved.

This file is part of Product A.

You may at your option receive a license to Product A under either the terms of
the GNU General Public License (GPL) or the Product A Professional License, as
explained in the note below.

Product A may be used under the terms of the GNU General Public License version
2 as published by the Free Software Foundation and appearing in the file
LICENSE.GPL included in the packaging of this file.

Product A is provided AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND; without even the
implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

NOTE:

Using Product A under the GPL requires that your work based on Product A, if
distributed, must be licensed under the GPL. If you wish to distribute a work
based on Product A but desire to license it under your own terms, e.g. a closed
source license, you may purchase a Product A Professional License.

The Professional License, gives you -- under certain conditions -- the right to
use any license you wish for your work based on Product A. For the full terms of
the Professional License, please visit: http://www.companyx.com/licensing/
*/