Re: help with crafting proper license header for a dual-licensing project

Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@gmail.com> writes:

> As many people have pointed out, I realize I should be saying
> "proprietary" when I used the word "commercial". I also realize that
> the GPL does not preclude "commercial" == "for profit" usage. I was
> merely echoing the terminology used by Trolltech. I do not condone
> it however.

Take this as an opportunity to be an agent of change in Trolltech :-)

> Thanks as always for all your feedback.

Best of luck getting the work licensed under GPL, and thanks for your
efforts in that regard.

--
 \      "Not using Microsoft products is like being a non-smoker 40 or |
  `\    50 years ago:  You can choose not to smoke, yourself, but it's |