Information about copyright

Hello, first I want to tell you that my english is broken ... so forgive me :)
I read many licenses but I am a bit confused now ...
I am looking for a GPL compatible license in order to wrote a debian application but I want that my source code can be used for non GPL usage (in order to help as many people as possible) if the coder include a copyright like "some piece of code are from ..."
Can you help me in a choice ?
It seem BSD license to be the near my need.
Thanks for your help

--
Mail : jmfrouin@gmail.com