Re: Re: Re: Squiz.net Open Source License - is it free?

Hi guys,

> Has anyone had a response from Squiz to to this thread yet?

I've just been prodded in the direction of this email -- and I've just subscribed to debian-legal as well, just in case.

I don't have the full history, so if someone can send me a set of questions, I'll be happy to answer. Though, I'm concerned you found MySource Matrix difficult to install on Debian, as that is our preferred server platform internally and should require absolutely no changes to get working.

Thanks,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
  2/340 Gore Street        T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
  Fitzroy, VIC             F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
  3065                     W: http://www.squiz.net

..... > > Open Source - Own It - Squiz.net ...... />