severity: wishlist

 Package name    : ttf-tuffy
 Version         : 20050130
 Upstream Author : Thatcher Ulrich <tu@tulrich.com>
 URL             : <http://tulrich.com/fonts/>
 License         : Public Domain
 Description     : The Tuffy Font Family

In the tarball <http://tulrich.com/fonts/Tuffy-20050130.zip> there is no license file,
but on top of the webpage there is the following statement:

        Public Domain Fonts
        Here are my dabblings in font design. I have placed them in the
        Public Domain. This is all 100% my own work. Usage is totally
        unrestricted. If you want to make derivative works for any
        purpose, please go ahead.

        I welcome comments & constructive criticism.

Is this explicitely free enough for inclusion in Debian's main section?
May this be the content of a debian/copyright file?

Cheers,
Fabian