Re: [Fwd: Re: Problem with license of msv-xsdlib]

Hello again,

Last tentative: what's wrong with my request that I don't get _any_ answer?

We have contacts within Sun with good will, we've got here a chance to
influence (employees from) Sun with constructive remarks, but I need
someone knowledgeable who helps me on the legal side, and tells me what I
need to pay attention to respectively ask the Sun persons to pay attention
to.
And, no, I couldn't find a summary of the critical points in a CDDL
license (a mailing thread with some people saying this, others writing
that, is not exactly helpful to me). A link would be appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre