Missing documentation for autoconf

Hi

I'm bitten by the removal of the autoconf documentation. I wanted to do some
bugfixing in a configure.in script. But as I'm currently offline, I don't
have access to the needed documentation. Well, then... No more FOSS
development for today.

Thanx for Debian, anyway!

Gruss
Simon

Disclaimer:
I'm a longtime follower of Debian related news, and am well aware of the
decission to drop "non-free" documentation. I'm writing this for the record,
to show the impact on users/developers. Don't worry, I won't bother you again
if I'll stumble on other missing docs. I'll advice guys I introduced to
Debian to also write such a mail once they get into similar situations,
though.