Re: A new practical problem with invariant sections?

On 14/02/06, olive <olive.lin@versateladsl.be> wrote:
> Perhaps the word was inappropriate.
>
> I quote from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealot";
>
> "Zealotry denotes zeal in excess, referring to cases where activism and
> ambition in relation to an ideology have become excessive to the point
> of being harmful to others, oneself, and one's own cause. A zealous
> person is called a zealot."
>
> And this was my opinion: "the idealogy of some people is in my opinion
> have become excessive to the point of being harmful to free software". I
> think that I have the right of saying that without being accused of
> insulting people.

If you come to a discussion with nothing but gut-feelings about some
stuff you most likely only did some cursory reading on of course your
arguments will be shot down quickly by people who have spent
considerable time discussing, debating, and exploring the topic.
Simply being thorough, however, especially in the legal field, does
not make someone a zealot.