Re: Affero General Public License

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 03:55:41PM -0800, Mark Rafn wrote:
> Should a smaller list than d-l be used for brainstorming this?  I'm happy
> to join (or not, at your request, depending on whether my critiques are
> helpful or harmful), but I hesitate to spam d-l too much with it while
> working out the basics.

Working on this on d-legal is fine.  Ignoring threads you don't want to
participate in is a basic mailing list skill, and pulling things out
into tiny separate lists is a big hassle for those who do.  (Personally,
I'll follow the discussion on d-legal, and participate when I have
something to add, but if it's on another list I probably won't follow
it at all.)

--
Glenn Maynard