ICCLEIYSIUYA -license

What do you think? Is this license DFSG-free?:

http://www.evvk.com/evvktvh.html

If you are busy, do not bother; that license is really made tongue in
cheek. But I think it has same effect as releasing work as public domain.

P.S: I do not subscribe to this list, so please Cc: to me. I can read
mailing-list archives via WWW, though.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"She turns me on. She makes me real. I have to apologize for the way I feel."