Re: Trolltech GPL violation?

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 10:19:52AM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> asuffield@debian.org wrote:
>
> >Unfortunately the QPL is not a free license (although the
> Fortunately, most people disagree.

  The lurkers support me in email
  They all think I'm great don't you know.
  You posters just don't understand me
  But soon you will reap what you sow.

  Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
  off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

  Oh it's true, and you know they support me.
  There's thousands of lurkers out there!
  They all understand my intentions
  you posters are not being fair!

  Lurkers etc.

  The lurkers support me in email
  "So why don't they post?" you all cry
  They're scared of your hostile intentions
  they're not as courageous as I.

  Lurkers etc.

  One day I'll round up all my lurkers
  we'll have a newsgroup of our own