Re: [WASTE-dev-public] Do not package WASTE! UNAUTHORIZED SOFTWARE [Was: Re: Questions about waste licence and code.]

O Xoves, 19 de Maio de 2005 ás 19:52:28 +0200, Arnoud Engelfriet escribía:

> That's an aspect of EU copyright law I'm not aware of. Can you
> tell me which Berne provision or EU directive this is?

 Please, next time just say directly "that's not so" and it'll be easier on
my health. Thanks.

 And that's not so, true. I hadn't gotten it right the first time, and I
won't say "EU" now.

 Spanish law says (the ugly translation is mine): "The following
un-disclaimable and inaliable rights belong to the author: [...] 6. Retiring
the work from the market, due to a change in their intellectual or moral
convictions, after a payment of damages to the holders of exploitation
rights".

 I said that the translation was ugly.

 So scrap my previous e-mail.

--