Re: mozilla thunderbird trademark restrictions / still dfsg free?

Gervase Markham <gerv@mozilla.org> wrote:
> So the question is: is the right to call a bit of software by a certain
> name an "important freedom"? That's definitely debatable. [...]

Is the right to modify the included mozilla logo to signify that it's
a modified version an "important freedom"?

By the way, the trademark FAQ doesn't tell me how to build without
including the proprietary logos. Can anyone tell me how?