Re: mozilla thunderbird trademark restrictions / still dfsg free?

Gervase Markham <gerv@mozilla.org> wrote:
> We're happy to say that Debian doesn't tend to ship software that sucks
> - but you want the freedom to do so, and let others do so. And I
> understand that. :-)

Do you? We want the freedom to ship software that MF *thinks*
sucks but we don't. After all, one day MF might think it's
sucky to have a browser that doesn't let web sites write
arbitrary data to $HOME... browsers have done stranger...