Re: Rules for submitting licenses for review

<quote who="Ricardo Gladwell" date="Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 01:45:25AM +0100">
> I've still yet to figure out exactly what the Creative Commons
> stands for but I don't really see them taking a stance similar to
> free software in a few areas, such as non-commercial licenses.

I agree completely and Richard Stallman and a number of people in the
Free Software and even Creative Commons communities have recently
started saying this as well.

If you can you look past the shameless self-promotion, you may be
interested in a short paper I wrote on *exactly* this subject. It was
published on Advogato but the latest version is available here:

Benjamin Mako Hill