Rules for submitting licenses for review

Hi,

I'm new to this list and I'm planning to submit a license for review.
I'm not sure of the procedure for doing so: I know I should send the
entire text of the license in the body of my email, but what other
rules are there and what is the scope? Could I submit a license for
review just for my own personal interest and even though it is
unlikely said license will ever be used in debian free or non-free?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@gmail.com>