Re: Font licencing

On Aug 13, 2005, at 07:27, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:

roucaries bastien said on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 02:32:34AM +0000,:

Thank you that do you think about zlib licence about a font? I know it
is a little bit weird. Do you have objection?

Why don't you simply use the GPL with the font exception??

Simply? GPL?

GPL with the Font Exception does not allow all the cases the OP wanted to allow.

(I don't like the way GPL is offered as a panacea even when the person asking about licensing obviously wants something more permissive.)

Henri Sivonen