Re: RES: Where to put Open Transport Tycoon (openttd)

On 5/17/05, Humberto Massa Guimarães <humberto.massa@almg.gov.br> wrote:
> * personal attacks: yeah, this was the low point of this thread, and
>   I think both Raul and Michael should moderate themselves...
>   myself, if I exceeded any courtesy boundaries, I apologize;

I've been trying to keep my tone moderate.  Additionally, I think I've
only been attacking arguments, not people.

If at any time someone thinks I've failed on either of these points
(especially the "attacking people" problem), please send me private
email describing the issue.

Thanks,

--
Raul