Re: Bittorrent licensing, take 2 [MPL and Jabber inside]

Scripsit Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT>
> henning@makholm.net wrote:

>>Alternatively, it means "ftp.debian.org, which is publically available
>>but only stores the current version".

> It's not official, but we have snapshot.debian.net with every change.

If I were a maintainer of such a package, or an ftpmaster or mirror
operator, I would not be willing to accept legal responsibility for
snapshot.d.n's continued existence and availability:

--
Henning Makholm                    "There is a danger that curious users may
                          occasionally unplug their fiber connector and look