Re: ng-spice legal-license advice

I see, the thing is that ngspice is actually reporting a BSD license on
its web site :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngspice/

inside thae package however it has alot of different original packages
... like the original Berkley liense (which ceased to maintain
publicly in the eighties or early nineties), a different license for
xspice (also part of the build) and one of the continuations of ng-spice
... people say that ng-spice may even turn into tclspice

so which of these licenses are the one to choose ? or are all of them
correct ?

It is still possible to package for contrib ... right ?

Matt