ng-spice legal-license advice

Hello,

I have itp'd ngspice which MAY have legal issues stopping it from
inclusion into debian ...

This person contacted me (he is applying to become a maintainer)
http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=roktas%40omu.edu.tr

This person says that license issues stop the inclusion of this package
with debian ... from the ng spice source ball I find the following
licenses - many licenses as it is the combination of decades of
different distrubutions and contributions to spice :
File "COPYING"
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for educational, research and non-profit purposes,
without fee, and without a written agreement is hereby granted,

This is very free.

The xspice src files include this copyright :
Copyright 1991
Georgia Tech Research Corporation
Atlanta, Georgia 30332
All Rights Reserved

But I don't think this clashes with the other permission ....

I am a little confused ... I originally thought it was fine for Debian,
however Oktas thought it wasn't .... so now I approach Debian legal for
more insight.

thank you
Matt
--