Re: mass bug filing for unmet dependencies (Was: firmware status for eagle-usb-*)

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 04:33:39PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Ah, and the different to firmware is? I was considering to support
> removal of firmware from main, but your reason changes my mind.

Those boot loaders are not in main.

That said, it's probably also worth noting that there are a number of
issues people are discussing here -- some people might even consider the
"non-free firmware in main" as a strawman with respect to their issues.

--
Raul