Re: Which license for a documentation?

On 2004-06-04 11:43:45 +0100 Matthieu Delahaye <m.delahaye@esiee.fr> wrote:

[...] I just want to know if there is a list of
common license for documentation that are definitively known to be DFSG
free.

I'm not sure about definitive, but generally most DFSG-free licences would work for any software and there are benefits from having your manuals under the same licence as your program.

Related, is the following licence DFSG-free:

"I grant permission to you to do any act with my work. Please ask me to link to mirrors. Please link to this site and credit the contributors. No warranty offered and no liability accepted."

?  Also, does it seem legally useful?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.