Re: DRAFT for a GR proposal concerning the Sarge release

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:51:32PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> We're making a strong effort to paint ourselves into a corner we can't
> get out of.  We *need* a clarification.  This assumption of the worst
> possible isn't acceptable or even reasonable.  Given that we need a
> clarification the best we can do is get it from Linus.

As I said, I don't accept this line of reasoning; if "the best we can do"
to satisfy legal requirements is not enough, then it's not enough.  We're
arguing in circles, now, so unless somebody else has something to add,
let's just disagree here.

--
Glenn Maynard