Summary wanted (was: Is OSL 2.0 compliant with DFSG?)

It's been several days with no activity in this thread.

Can someone please summarize it?  I realize the original specific
instance motivating this discussion has been resolved (at least it
appears that way), but I still think it's worthwhile for us to document
why we find the OSL 2.0 DFSG-nonfree.

Even leaving aside the termination-upon-patent-enforcement clause.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    As people do better, they start
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    voting like Republicans -- unless