Re: Freepats

    Brian> Sorry, it appears I stuffed up one of the email addresses,
    Brian> retry:

the wrong address I gave (I sent the initial message to
debian-legal@bugs.debian.org, not debian-legal@lists.debian.org).

I have cited Mark's response, so there is no confusion who typed it.

Neither me or Mark are subscribed, please send CCs to both of us,
thanks.

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>