Re: MPlayer reloaded

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:17:03AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Don Armstrong writes:
>  > On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>  > > We now have a LICENSE file and I hope to have addressed GPL 2a with
>  > > the Copyright file.
>  >
>  > The only concern I'm really aware of is that the Copyright file
>  > doesn't address GPL §2a. I think it will suffice for Debian's
>  > purposes,
>
> Do we have a consensus on this issue?  Would it then be possible to
> remove MPlayer from the list of "Software that can't be packaged":
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/unable-to-package
>
> Andrea Menucci is preparing a package of a CVS snapshot (the latest
> release does not contain my changes) that he wants to propose for
> inclusion in main.

Let's yank it out of the unable-to-package list once it's actually been
accepted into the archive.  No sense getting people's hopes up until we
can push cash on the barrelhead, so to speak.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.