Re: MPlayer reloaded

Don Armstrong writes:
 > On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Diego Biurrun wrote:
 > > We now have a LICENSE file and I hope to have addressed GPL 2a with
 > > the Copyright file.
 >
 > The only concern I'm really aware of is that the Copyright file
 > doesn't address GPL §2a. I think it will suffice for Debian's
 > purposes,

Do we have a consensus on this issue?  Would it then be possible to
remove MPlayer from the list of "Software that can't be packaged":

http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/unable-to-package

Andrea Menucci is preparing a package of a CVS snapshot (the latest
release does not contain my changes) that he wants to propose for
inclusion in main.

Thanks

Diego