Re: DFSG FAQ (draft)

> (IMHO, the GFDL is a very interesting starting point, and will almost
> certainly evolve to something genuinely useful.  The problems that are

I'm not aware of any plans on the FSF's part to significantly evolve
the GFDL.  That's not to say that no such plans exist, but we still
need to deal with what we have today.  I agree that it read much too
harshly.  I've tried to soften it way down, eg by removing the second
half and adding a gentler first sentence.

					--Barak.