Re: MPlayer DFSG compatibility status

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com> writes:
>> Now, 287(a)[2] limits the damages that can be assessed against an
>> un-notified infringer, but doesn't change the illegality of the
>> infringing.
>
> So what?  We have an existing policy.

You've lost me here. I have no clue what our policy has to do with the
legality/illegality of patent infringing...

Don Armstrong

--
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I
realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu