Re: MPlayer DFSG compatibility status

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Last I'd heard, "knowing infringement" in the US required the
> complicity of a patent lawyer, since mere mortals are no longer
> deemed qualified to judge for themselves whether a given usage is
> infringing.

Yeah... that or being told by a patent holder that you were

Don Armstrong

Personally, I think my choice in the mostest-superlative-computer wars
has to be the HP-48 series of calculators.  They'll run almost
anything.  And if they can't, while I'll just plug a Linux box into
the serial port and load up the HP-48 VT-100 emulator.
 -- Jeff Dege, jdege@winternet.com