Re: Starting to talk

Le mar 23/09/2003 à 08:31, Mathieu Roy a écrit :
> MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> a tapoté :
>
> > On 2003-09-22 15:14:45 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
> > > Does the DFSG definition of freedom that applies to program
> > > (nobody question that) help us to draw the line at the correct place
> > > also for documentation?
> >
> > Trivially, all Debian developers who have passed P&P should have
> > agreed to this.  Any who agreed but do not agree should know the
> > process for resignation.
>
> So any member of GNU must resign from Debian or GNU? Interesting.

If he is not able to make a separation between what GNU calls free and
what is suitable for Debian main, yes.

> Apparently you misunderstood my question which still seems to me
> pretty clear. So, does the DFSG definition of freedom help us to draw
> the line at the correct place also for documentation?

Please try and write a different set of guidelines for documentation.
We'll see if it differs by a single word from the DFSG.

PS: Am I the only one with the impression every single thing must be
repeated to RMS AND yeupou AND Fedor Zuev AND Sergey foobar and any
other blind GFDL advocate who is told Debian is BAD, because they want
to drop FREE (it is written free on it, so it is certainly free)
documentation from the GREAT GNU project ?