Re: Starting to talk

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> a tapoté :

> On 2003-09-22 15:14:45 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
> > Does the DFSG definition of freedom that applies to program
> > (nobody question that) help us to draw the line at the correct place
> > also for documentation?
>
> Trivially, all Debian developers who have passed P&P should have
> agreed to this.  Any who agreed but do not agree should know the
> process for resignation.

So any member of GNU must resign from Debian or GNU? Interesting.

> Of course, delivering documentation that is non-free software would
> be harmful to the project, as it would break our published
> commitments to our users.

I agree on that.

Did I wrote "delivering documentation that is non-free software"?

Apparently you misunderstood my question which still seems to me
pretty clear. So, does the DFSG definition of freedom help us to draw
the line at the correct place also for documentation?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org