Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Many free documentation licenses won't permit use of the text in
> GPL-covered free programs, and practically speaking, this means I
> can't use them in any of the programs I might want to use them in.
> Whether the manual's text could be used in a free software package
> with a license that qualifies as free software, but is not one I'd
> want to use, is just academic.

A GFDL'd document cannot be used in ANY free program.  There is NO
free software license which would allow you to combine a GFDL'd piece,
and have a result which would still be free software.

Other free documentation licenses do NOT generally have this problem.

This has been explained to you enough times that your attempt to
pretend it hasn't can no longer be attributed to ignorance.