Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Thomas Bushnell proposed another interpretation, in which certain
> things that are included in the Debian package files are not "part of
> Debian" for this purpose.  That way, you don't have to apply the DFSG
> to them.

No, I did not, and you know it.  I already corrected you on this
misunderstanding.

I said that such things cannot be part of Debian, and if they are,
it's a bug.  I never said it was okay to include them.

You are to smart to have made such a distortion of my words
accidentally.

Thomas