Re: "GNU is perfect" and French IRS, was: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> a tapoté :

> On 2003-09-21 18:55:00 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
> > I do not consider a bug as a philosophical failure but a technical
> > one.
>
> This makes no sense.  You said that GNU always follows its rules,
> while I corrected you because some GNU projects have erroneously
> included non-free software in the past.

With your strange habbit of cutting a phrase from its context, it's
impossible to discuss seriously.

What is your point, that some people at GNU made some mistakes?
Probably, like everywhere else on earth. So what?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org