"GNU is perfect" and French IRS, was: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-21 18:55:00 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
I do not consider a bug as a philosophical failure but a technical
one.

This makes no sense. You said that GNU always follows its rules, while I corrected you because some GNU projects have erroneously included non-free software in the past.

man of the street to give coins to some kind of IRS while she get very
What does IRS stand for in France?  I can't find a decoding of that.
I forgot 2 words, -> "IRS registered charity"

That still doesn't explain WTF IRS is.

Reply off-list, please.
Give me a break. If you want off-list, post off-list.

Only to the IRS bit. That said, I doubt any of this is *RELEVANT* to the FDL debate. Retitling.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at