[OFFTOPIC] Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:27:36PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Indeed, that standpoint of bodily integrity is one of the things that
> makes sex so much fun, that one is freely giving it up, and the other
> person doesn't have any right to it.

Boy, you really *are* a monk, if you think of sex as something which
necessarily implies the violation of someone's "bodily integrity".  :)

Then again, given some of the sickos we have in this Project, that may
actually be the case a significant proportion of the time when Debian
developers have sex.  8-)

"Are you now or have you ever been a sicko?"

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.