Re: getting personalities out of the FSF-Debian argument

Bruce Perens wrote:
> Richard, Branden, and Co.,
>
> I remain convinced that hot tempers are getting in the way. Thus, I would like
> to make two requests:
>
> 1. That the Debian folks designate someone other than Branden to speak
>    the Debian side of this argument. Diplomacy counts. Branden, please
>    do your talking to that person.

I'm not sure this would be so overly helpful.  This would increase the
possibility of creating sluggish compromise which would maybe agreed
with the diplomats but not accepted by the project afterwards -- not
even speaking of Branden or other hardliners.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös