getting personalities out of the FSF-Debian argument

Richard, Branden, and Co.,

I remain convinced that hot tempers are getting in the way. Thus, I would like
to make two requests:

1. That the Debian folks designate someone other than Branden to speak
   the Debian side of this argument. Diplomacy counts. Branden, please
   do your talking to that person.

2. That FSF designate someone like Henri Poole, Eben Moglen, or Dan Ravicher
   to speak the FSF side of this argument. I do not recommend Bradley Kuhn for
   this role, as he's an FSF employee and I'd be putting him between a rock
   and a hard place.

I am hoping that I can deal with both organizations _as_ organizations.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens